Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 01:36:46 UTC

Dismax phrase queries

I'd like to boost an exact phrase match such as q="video poker" over
q=video poker.  How would I do this using dismax?

I tried pre-processing video poker into, video poker "video poker"
however that just gets munged by dismax into "video poker video
poker"... Which is wrong.

Cheers!

Re: Dismax phrase queries

Posted by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com>.
Was going to post that I more or less figured it out.  Dismax handles
this automatically with the ps parameter, which is different than the
bs parameter...

Re: Dismax phrase queries

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.