Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me> on 2011/10/10 16:22:30 UTC

FYI: api trunk state

Hi all,

So I goofed twice.  First, I forgot some files when checking in
isolated changes for JDO-688.  Then, accidentally included changes for
JDO-695 when trying to fix the problem for JDO-688.  Long story short,
changes for both of these issues are checked in to trunk now.  Let me
know if you come across any issues.

I'm still waiting for feedback on JDO-694.  I have half of my changes
for JDO-696 pending (still need to write some tests), which was
blocked by the check-in for JDO-695.  Since those are now checked in,
I will now be able to finish writing tests for JDO-696 and submit a
patch for review.

What a Monday.

Sorry,
Matthew

--
@matthewadams12
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me

Re: FYI: api trunk state

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hey Matthew,

On Oct 10, 2011, at 7:22 AM, Matthew Adams wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> So I goofed twice.  First, I forgot some files when checking in
> isolated changes for JDO-688.  Then, accidentally included changes for
> JDO-695 when trying to fix the problem for JDO-688.  Long story short,
> changes for both of these issues are checked in to trunk now.  Let me
> know if you come across any issues.

That's why we have version control. No lasting damage done. Don't do
it again. ;-)

Craig

> I'm still waiting for feedback on JDO-694.  I have half of my changes
> for JDO-696 pending (still need to write some tests), which was
> blocked by the check-in for JDO-695.  Since those are now checked in,
> I will now be able to finish writing tests for JDO-696 and submit a
> patch for review.
>
> What a Monday.
>
> Sorry,
> Matthew