Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com> on 2012/05/21 23:46:34 UTC

could not download XercesImpl from maven repo

Hi all,

I had to change XercesImpl version from

            <dependency>
                <groupId>xerces</groupId>
                <artifactId>xercesImpl</artifactId>
                <version>2.10.1</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>xerces</groupId>
                <artifactId>xercesImpl</artifactId>
                <version>2.10.0</version>
            </dependency>

In order to get things working.  I used the archetypes to get started by the way.  Anyone else had similar issues?

Robby

Re: could not download XercesImpl from maven repo

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 22/05/2012 08:13, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
> It looks like 2.10.1 has never existed (or I am looking in the wrong
> places). There's no svn tag [1] or binary download [2] for 2.10.1.

Correct: just fixed this in r1341316: just a typo, since parent/pom.xml
reports the right version.

Cheers.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: could not download XercesImpl from maven repo

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.