Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Zieroth, Brian D." <br...@yellowgiant.com> on 2000/07/20 23:36:10 UTC

document('')

Hello all,
	I've been trying to use the XSL function document('') in Xalan 1.0.1
to get a reference to the current stylesheet,
but when I run Xalan, it tries to open a stylesheet from the current
directory and gives me a "cannot open requested doc" error.
Does anyone know if this is a bug in Xalan 1.0.1, or should I be passing
document() different parameters to get a reference
to the current stylesheet?  Thanks in advance for any help,  -BDZ

Brian D. Zieroth
YellowGiant Corporation