Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/27 08:37:56 UTC

[VOTE] Apache BookKeeper Release 4.7.2, release candidate #0

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #0 for the version 4.7.2,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* Release notes [1]
* The official Apache source and binary distributions to be deployed to
dist.apache.org [2]
* All artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3]
* Source code tag "v4.7.2-rc0" [4] with git
sha ea072c8f8b9d20651b513036c09f264ca5c7ec6e

BookKeeper's KEYS file contains PGP keys we used to sign this release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download these packages and review this release candidate:

- Review release notes
- Download the source package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to build and run the bookkeeper service.
- Download the binary package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to run the bookkeeper service.
- Review maven repo, release tag, licenses, and any other things you think
it is important to a release.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Sijie Guo

[1] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/1628
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.7.2-rc0/
[3]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1031/
[4] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/tree/v4.7.2-rc0

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache BookKeeper Release 4.7.2, release candidate #0

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
The release is approved with 4 +1 binding votes:

- Enrico Olivelli
- Ivan Kelly
- Matteo Merli
- Sijie Guo

- Sijie

Re: [VOTE] Apache BookKeeper Release 4.7.2, release candidate #0

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

* Sigs good, checksums good
* Rat is good