Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Bruno Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org> on 2022/05/19 07:55:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha3 Released

The Apache Commons Team is pleased to announce the availability of
Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha3.

Apache Commons Imaging, previously known as Apache Commons Sanselan,
is a library that reads and writes a variety of image formats, including
fast parsing of image info (size, color space, ICC profile, etc.) and
metadata.

Version 1.0-alpha3 has a series of bug fixes, new features, and
improvements.
There are breaking changes since alpha2 as we are not maintaining backward
compatibility until it reaches the 1.0 release (likely the next release).

A full list of changes can be found at
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/changes-report.html

Source and binary distributions are available for download from the
Apache Commons download site:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi

Please verify signatures using the KEYS file available at the above
location when downloading the release.

For complete information on Commons Imaging, including
instructions on how to submit bug reports, patches, or suggestions for
improvement, see the Apache Commons Imaging website:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/

Bruno
on behalf of the Apache Commons community

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Imaging 1.0-alpha3 Released

Posted by Matt Juntunen <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, guys! Well earned.
-Matt J

Posted by Gary Lucas <gw...@gmail.com>.