Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com> on 2014/01/13 23:37:25 UTC

Ivy Ant tasks can turn off transitive dependencies on "resolve", but IvyDE can only set it for the workspace

I noticed that I can toggle "transitive" on any "resolve" task, so that different projects or dependency sets can get transitive dependencies or not, but IvyDE only allows a global setting in the workspace.  This seems like a mismatch.

Is it possible to set an individual dependency in "ivy.xml" to not get transitive dependencies of that artifact?  If so, would IvyDE respect that, despite the setting of the workspace flag?

Re: Ivy Ant tasks can turn off transitive dependencies on "resolve", but IvyDE can only set it for the workspace

Posted by Kirby Files <ki...@masergy.com>.
Sure. Just set transitive=false on the dependency. IvyDE will treat it
the same way as ivy:resolve.

   --Kirby

Sent from my mobile device