Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO <ru...@mrbrklyn.com> on 2001/05/15 04:22:22 UTC

Turning off autofill of forms

Greeting

When we work with forms, the values of which are automatically filled in
the
follow up forms with the same values, as it should.  WHo do I turn that off
on
given form?  Do I need to manipulate udat or idat?

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

1-718-382-5752

Re: Turning off autofill of forms

Posted by Angus Lees <gu...@switchonline.com.au>.
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 10:22:22PM -0400, Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO wrote:
> When we work with forms, the values of which are automatically
> filled in the follow up forms with the same values, as it should.
> WHo do I turn that off on given form?  Do I need to manipulate udat
> or idat?

$optDisableInputScan = 0;

--
 - Gus