Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> on 2007/07/11 16:16:20 UTC

Good news...we are certified

I heard back from Sun today and we have been officially added to the
JAXWS database as a certified JAXWS implementation.

Congrats to everyone involved ;-)

Jeff

Re: Good news...we are certified

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 11 July 2007 10:16, Jeff Genender wrote:
> I heard back from Sun today and we have been officially added to the
> JAXWS database as a certified JAXWS implementation.
>
> Congrats to everyone involved ;-)
>
> Jeff

Very cool.  Thanks Jeff for taking on all the responsibility with dealing
with Sun and for "working" (liberal use of that word here) with Geir to
get the TCK's and stuff for us.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer