Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 05:30:33 UTC

Perl tasks at Apache Openmeetings (incubating)

Hello Nick, all,

We have a repeating task to create an Openmeetings plug-in for
different systems. For Perl systems the plug-in programming language
would be Perl. There is a number of big perl systems, namely, cPanel,
Slash, Bugzilla, RT, TWiki и Movable Type. You can choose one with a
friendly community and a need to create a plug-in patch. Where our web
conference is more userful - for developers who use Bugzilla, or for
wiki users, you won't know before you start talking to them.

I believe the best things is to have plug-in committed into the mail
product trunk, and keep reference to one of our servers
(demo.dataved.ru, or demo.openmeetings.de - we need to decide), so
users can enable and start using it easily.

[1] SOAP integration instruction (Russian translation + a link to the
original article) http://www.dataved.ru/2009/12/blog-post_04.html

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095