Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by fischman_98 <mf...@powerconsultantsinc.com> on 2007/02/15 21:32:29 UTC

t:validateEmail - doesn't ignore white space

Is there any way to get <t:validateEmail /> to ignore leading and trailing
spaces?  It currently fails if there are spaces leading or trailing (or
both) an  otherwise valid email.

Is javascript (I'm thinking in the onSubmit of the form) the only way to
resolve this?

Thanks.

Re: t:validateEmail - doesn't ignore white space

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just committed a fix for this issue, it'll be in the 1.1.5 snapshot
nightly builds starting from tomorrow.

Regards,

Çagatay

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.