Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com> on 2001/03/14 00:36:14 UTC

Seems to work with 1.4

Hey all,

Good news: I just updated my xml-xerces/c to the latest CVS code and
built Xerces.pm and all the tests went fine. This means that the old
interfaces that we are supporting still work.

Bad news: Someone will have to compare the new header files to see if
there are any *new* interfaces we need to support.

jas.

Re: Seems to work with 1.4

Posted by "Harmon S. Nine" <hn...@netarx.com>.
Jason E. Stewart wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Good news: I just updated my xml-xerces/c to the latest CVS code and
> built Xerces.pm and all the tests went fine. This means that the old
> interfaces that we are supporting still work.
>
> Bad news: Someone will have to compare the new header files to see if
> there are any *new* interfaces we need to support.
>
> jas.

Jason --

I just did a diff, and the changes as they relate to the xerces-perl
interface look
ultra-minor.  There's two new functions in DOMParser, i.e.
setErrorChecking and
getErrorChecking, and a difference in one or two enumerations in some
other classes.
That's essentially it.

Since I'm going to be on vacation from the 18th to the 28th, why don't
we work on it
after I get back?

-- Harmon

Re: Seems to work with 1.4

Posted by "Harmon S. Nine" <hn...@netarx.com>.
Jason E. Stewart wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Good news: I just updated my xml-xerces/c to the latest CVS code and
> built Xerces.pm and all the tests went fine. This means that the old
> interfaces that we are supporting still work.
>
> Bad news: Someone will have to compare the new header files to see if
> there are any *new* interfaces we need to support.
>
> jas.

I can do this, but if anyone would like to decrease the probability of
error with a little
redundancy is very welcome to do so :-)

-- Harmon