Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mohammad N Fakhar <fa...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/09/19 02:22:41 UTC

trying to invoke a handler in the outflow phase after addressing modules

Hi, I am trying to invoke a handler in the outflow phase, AFTER the
addressing moduels are done with the envelope; i.e. i want the
outgoing addressing headers to be on the envelope when my handler is
invoked.

Here is what the outflow phaseOrder in axis2.xml looks like:

    <phaseOrder type="outflow">
        <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
        <phase name="OperationOutPhase">
        </phase>

        <!--system predefined phase-->
        <!--these phase will run irrespective of the service-->
        <phase name="PolicyDetermination"/>
        <phase name="MessageOut">
        </phase>
        <phase name="ActionOut"/>
                <phase name="WsrtOut"/>
        <phase name="XSLTOut"/>
    </phaseOrder>

Here is the module.xml for my handler:

<module name="XSLTOutHandler">
    <Description>Applies style sheet to soap envelopes</Description>
    <outflow>
        <handler name="XSLTHandlerOut" class="SampleXSLTHandler">
            <order phase="XSLTOut" after="AddressingOutHandler"/>
        </handler>
    </outflow>
</module>

However, I see that my XSLTOutHandler is being invoked before the
AdressingOut handlers.
Is this b/c addressing module is treated specially by axis2 to always be
invoked as the last handlers?

thanks,

Mohammad N. Fakhar

Mohammad N. Fakhar