Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Chris Joelly <ch...@unycom.com> on 2004/04/19 16:56:21 UTC

CSS with $page.addStyleSheet and Turbine 2.3

Hello!

i want to use $page.addStyleSheet($content.getURI("style.css")) in the
layout templates, but when i look at the generated html result no CSS
reference is included.

added to the html source when i use the $page tool to set the CSS files
and then JS script file, but how does it work with turbine 2.3 ?

thx, Chris

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Ing. Christian Jölly @ Solutions
unycom  Information Technology Services GmbH
A-8042 Graz | Schmiedlstraße 1 / III

Tel: ++43 (0)316 / 818 828 - 30
Fax: ++43 (0)316 / 818 828 - 38
chris.joelly@unycom.com
http://www.unycom.com

Letzte Worte eines Informatikers:
  "Ich bleibe hier, bis das Problem gelöst ist!"

Re: CSS with $page.addStyleSheet and Turbine 2.3

Posted by "Z.Z." <za...@vili.pmmf.hu>.
Hello,
I use it like:
$page.addStyleSheet($content.getURI("/css/portal.css"))

It may be you forgot to set path of your css. In your environment, it need
to be on app_root.

2004. április 19. 16.56 dátummal Chris Joelly ezt írta:
> Hello!
>
> i want to use $page.addStyleSheet($content.getURI("style.css")) in the
> layout templates, but when i look at the generated html result no CSS
> reference is included.

> added to the html source when i use the $page tool to set the CSS files
> and then JS script file, but how does it work with turbine 2.3 ?

--
bye,

RE: CSS with $page.addStyleSheet and Turbine 2.3

Posted by Edgar González <eg...@valhallaproject.com>.
Chris,

Did you use the Turbine macros to show the CSS.

Remember that Turbine 2.3 now use the VelocityOnlyLayout and the only way to
show the CSS, javascript, etc, is using the Turbine macros.

Hope this help you

Edgar González González
VALHALLA Project, s.a.
Chief Technology Officer
Web: www.valhallaproject.com
E-mail: egg@valhallaproject.com / egg@cantv.net
Phone: +58-212-242.4379 / 6662 / 4055 / 6475
Fax: +58-212-242.6809
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
Ludwig Wittgenstein