Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/02/13 11:25:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Parent 15, Extension Fragments 1.0.2

Hi,

This vote is about the release of

Parent 15
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-2728

And three of our extension fragments: activation, xml, ws - all in
version 1.0.2:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-2720

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-229/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 229 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

 [ ] +1 Approve the release
 [ ]  0 Don't care
 [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[VOTE RESULT] Release Parent 15, Extension Fragments 1.0.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote to release Sling Parent 15 and the three fragment bundles
passed with four binding votes from Bertrand Delacretaz, Ian Boston,
Felix Meschberger, and Carsten Ziegeler. No other votes have been
cast.

Thanks for voting, I'll continue with the release process.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Parent 15, Extension Fragments 1.0.2

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-229/

+1, checked signatures, digests and that the contents of the following
archives match the corresponding svn tags.

MD5 (org.apache.sling.fragment.activation-1.0.2-source-release.zip) =
479b6de542e82a497fea6dae110299d2
MD5 (org.apache.sling.fragment.ws-1.0.2-source-release.zip) =
7dc66e05dbf49047d9ce97b8100e5add
MD5 (org.apache.sling.fragment.xml-1.0.2-source-release.zip) =
d8b37d5fbdd45668c418e685b7a60cec
MD5 (sling-15-source-release.zip) = e14136b981c3d99f9d475d5e31f37147

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Release Parent 15, Extension Fragments 1.0.2

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1
Ian

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.