Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2010/11/12 19:18:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v2.1.4

On 11/09/2010 04:10 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared a new package for a v2.1.4 release. Please take a look
> at the artifacts, check the STATUS/README/CHANGES files, and do builds
> and tests. After finishing your examination of the release candidate,
> please cast your ±/0 votes, I will call the vote on 11/12. The src
> tar-ball and signatures are available in

With 5 +1's (4 binding) and no -1's and 0, this release vote passes.
Thanks everyone for testing and voting! I'll push the artifact to dist
momentarily, and it should show up on the mirrors in 24-48 hours, at
which point we'll make the announcement.

Cheers!

-- Leif

[+1] Theo Schlossnagle
[+1] Jason Giedymin