Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Arnout Engelen <en...@apache.org> on 2022/10/07 09:21:27 UTC

https in the website footer

Hello bloodhound devs,

I the bloodhound website is still using http links instead of https in a
couple of places, and had a dead link to the apache mirrors. I have
attached a (trivial) patch against
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bloodhound/site to fix those.

Kind regards,

Arnout

Re: https in the website footer

Posted by Gary Martin <gj...@apache.org>.
Hi Arnout,

Sorry.. after I spotted we had left this so long I ended up just applying your patch yesterday, though with an extra tweak as I think I noticed there was an inconsistency in the footer for the download page.

I hope the commit message gave you the appropriate amount of credit :)

Anyway, I never thought to question before whether the website code would actually be on the github mirror. Seems it is not there which I suppose is to be expected given the structure of the svn repo. I imagine we will do something about that at some point.

Anyway, thank you for helping us out there.. very much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Gary

--
Cheers,
    Gary

Re: https in the website footer

Posted by Arnout Engelen <en...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arnout,

Really appreciate your effort in fixing the links. Will it be possible for
you to make this a pull request? That will really help in reviewing the
changes.

Thanks,
Dammina