Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by James Jeffrey <Ja...@cpp.co.uk> on 2012/09/20 14:23:11 UTC

Proxy Servers and Secondary Storage VM

Hello,

Is it possible to configure the Secondary Storage VM to use a proxy server for accessing the internet please?

I'm trying to find the best way to set it up in a secure environment where direct internet access will not be allowed.

Thanks,

James

This is an email from CPPGroup Plc, a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 07151159. Registered office: Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA.
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and either
return or destroy the original message.

CPPGroup Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it has been sent
by the original author. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the Webroot Email Security System.

RE: Proxy Servers and Secondary Storage VM

Posted by James Jeffrey <Ja...@cpp.co.uk>.
Hello,

No the Download Command doesn't seem to include proxy info, and it doesn't show up in any log or config files on the SSVM.

Thanks,

James

--
James Jeffrey