Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Savickas <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/23 05:01:25 UTC

M3 error: Code:40101

Dear Friends,

Would you happen to know what is the meaning of this error, when entering a
conference room, and how to circumvent
this error?

Failed to start broadcast: Object
`f55140fe-70be-41a8-b430-b94bbd0bca39_kurento.MediaPipeline' not found
(Code 40101,
Type:null, Data:{"type":"MEDIA_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND"})

Thank you!
Robert.

Re: M3 error: Code:40101

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.