Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <je...@cisco.com> on 2014/04/07 07:22:37 UTC

Summary of changes between 4.0.0 Alpha and current state of master branch

Hi,

I can see that we're prepping for 4.0.0 RC, so we probably have this information available somewhere.   Could someone point me to where I can get $subject?  I'm not looking for a full list of JIRAs fixed between 4.0.0 alpha and current master branch (although it's nice to have).  Rather, I'd like to know a high-level summary of the changes.

Thanks,
-Jeffrey