Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jens Geyer <je...@apache.org> on 2020/09/11 18:27:09 UTC

New committer: Zezeng Wang

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Thrift has invited Zezeng
Wang to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

The Apache Thrift PMC

Re: New committer: Zezeng Wang

Posted by Randy Abernethy <ra...@rx-m.com>.
Congratulations Zezeng!!

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 11:27 AM Jens Geyer <je...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Thrift has invited
> Zezeng
> Wang to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
> accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
> is
> no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
> productivity.
>
> The Apache Thrift PMC

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner