Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Anthony Merlino <an...@vergeaero.com> on 2020/09/17 14:25:20 UTC

Re: Help with Apache Github Invite

FYI: I STILL do not have access to the Github organization.

I have tried changing my email everywhere in apache to match my primary
email on Github. I've tried re-adding my Github account through the ASF
portal multiple times. I've tried emailing users@infra.apache.org and never
even got a response.

I'm not sure what to do. I know I haven't been the most active committer,
but I can't even help when I do have spare time now because I have no
access.

Who can I ask that will help me get this resolved?

Posted by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com>.
Was this resolved?
Anthony, your name is now present here:
https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/nuttx-committers/members which means