Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "david.schroeder" <da...@i-cubed.com> on 2009/04/17 23:06:55 UTC

Troubles creating Hudson plugin

I am trying to use maven to build a plugin to Hudson

org.jvnet.hudson.tools:maven-hpi-plugin:1.34:create

Is giving me a BUILD ERROR
" Internal error in the pluging manager executing goal 'org.jvnet.hudson.tools:maven-hpi-plugin:1.34:create': Unable to find the mojo 'org.jvnet.hudson.tools:maven-hpi-plugin:1.34:create' in the plugin '.jvnet.hudson.tools:maven-hpi-plugin'
org/jvnet/hudson/maven/plugins/hpi/CreateMojo (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0) "

This is the first I am using maven and unfamiliar with these results.  Any insight?

Thanks!

Re: Troubles creating Hudson plugin

Posted by Heinrich Nirschl <he...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:06 PM, david.schroeder
<da...@i-cubed.com> wrote:
> org/jvnet/hudson/maven/plugins/hpi/CreateMojo (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0) "

Not sure, but this looks like you need to upgrade your Java to >= 1.5

Henry

Re: Troubles creating Hudson plugin

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
this is a question for dev@Hudson.dev.java.net