Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jonathan Lee <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/30 05:25:18 UTC

Web server on Raq 3

I installed this apache update (RaQ3-All-Security-4.0.1-15417.pkg) from
cobalt's website this morning and it screwed up my web server. It
immediately asked me to login while it began to reboot. I ended up having to
reinstall apache. Now I am getting the apache index page. I think I have it
narrowed down to the DocumenRoot and ServerRoot values in
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf. Can someone please tell me what the
ServerRoot and DocumentRoot values are supposed to be in this file for a
Raq3.

visit www.kbionline.net to see what I am getting.

Thanks, Jonathan

Re: Web server on Raq 3

Posted by "Jonathan R. Lee" <Jo...@hotmail.com>.
I don't think this page should be secure. I am just trying to figure out
what "DocumentRoot" is for a raq3. I had to reinstall apache after a sun
apache update package. The "DocumentRoot" setting inside the httpd.conf is
pointing to the apache info that is being displayed, it is currently set to
/usr/local/apache/htdocs I need to know what to set it to for a raq3. If any
one have a rag 3 please cd /usr/local/apache/conf  and read the httpd.conf
file and let me know what those values are.
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

Re: Web server on Raq 3

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.