Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alberto Torres <al...@neiu.edu> on 2016/03/02 07:38:20 UTC

Student Contribution

Hi,

My name is Alberto Torres and I am a 4th year computer science student. I am looking to contribute to an open source project as part of my school semester. I currently work in and have 1 year experience in IT support for a Charter School Organization in Chicago. I don’t have much programming experience but I am hoping to be able to contribute in other ways a few hours a week for the next month. I look forward to getting involved!

Best regards,

Alberto T.

Re: Student Contribution

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Alberto Torres wrote:
> Thanks for the response! I don’t have much programming skills so I was hoping I would be able to contribute to documentation or anywhere you feel would be a good fit. Let me know!
>

>> On Mar 4, 2016, at 2:56 AM, Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Alberto
>>
>> Welcome to Apache OpenOffice. We would appreciate your help.
>>
>> Do you have any ideas of what you wish to contribute?
>>
>> Feel free to contact us for any help you need.
>>
>> Thank you
>> Damjan
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Alberto Torres <al...@neiu.edu> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My name is Alberto Torres and I am a 4th year computer science student. I am looking to contribute to an open source project as part of my school semester. I currently work in and have 1 year experience in IT support for a Charter School Organization in Chicago. I don’t have much programming experience but I am hoping to be able to contribute in other ways a few hours a week for the next month. I look forward to getting involved!
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Alberto T.

Alberto;

If you are interested in in contributing to documentation I suggest that
you take a look at the following:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html and
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html. Then introduce
yourself on the documentation list.