Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Magnus Grimsell <ma...@idainfront.se> on 2005/09/08 11:19:42 UTC

eclipse classpath

Hi

I just checked out the latest source code and found that .classpath and .project had been added.
Thats great since it makes it easier for new developers (like me) to get going.
However, I cant get it to work. It seem like the entries in .classpath doesn't match the ones in dependencies.xml.
For example .classpath specifies jstl-1.0.6 but dependencies.xml.default specifies jstl-1.0.2.

I'm not sure I've understand how we handle dependencies. Is dependencies.xml.default the file where all dependencies are specified?
Maybe someone can enlighten me?