Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2001/08/16 03:22:43 UTC

M3 almost there...

Sorry for the delay folks.  We ran into some small snags; you can see
the details in the recent commit messages.  Probably could solve them
all by staying up the whole night, but learned long ago that's not
worth it [at least not for me]. :-)

Greg Stein is still working (he's on Pacific time, and is a
late-night-hacker kind of guy anyway).

We should have it ready tomorrow; watch this space for more news.

-K

Re: M3 almost there...

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:
> I think that I've got most of the update/commit type buglets squashed. Found
> a couple weird things and logged some bugs in IssueZilla. But I don't think
> they're anything to halt M3.
>
> We should rebuild/install svn on the server, and give it a bit more kicking.
> But it looks good now.

Are kicking it around right now...

[Note to self: remember Greg in will.]

Re: M3 almost there...

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 10:22:43PM -0500, kfogel@collab.net wrote:
> Sorry for the delay folks.  We ran into some small snags; you can see
> the details in the recent commit messages.  Probably could solve them
> all by staying up the whole night, but learned long ago that's not
> worth it [at least not for me]. :-)
>
> Greg Stein is still working (he's on Pacific time, and is a
> late-night-hacker kind of guy anyway).
>
> We should have it ready tomorrow; watch this space for more news.

I think that I've got most of the update/commit type buglets squashed. Found
a couple weird things and logged some bugs in IssueZilla. But I don't think
they're anything to halt M3.

We should rebuild/install svn on the server, and give it a bit more kicking.
But it looks good now.

Cheers,
-g

--