Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/06/23 19:18:09 UTC

RE: help pls creating accounts using jsp

Please keep your messages on the list.  Although you should also be advised
that your SMTP server is in many block lists.  You are fortunate that your
e-mail got through at all (the account you sent to doesn't filter as
aggressively as others).

Please see: http://www.openrbl.org/ip/203/199/93/15.htm
            http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=203.199.93.15

As for your question, Kenny Smith recently posted an example using mod_perl.
It should suffice for you to create a JSP form.

    --- Noel