Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Alena Cherkashina <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 04:09:02 UTC

Completed Introduction to QA

Hi,
I just completed introduction to QA and opened an account in Bagzilla.
So I'm ready to start contributing in AOO.
I can test in Window 7 64bit

--
Alena Furman
mailto

Re: Completed Introduction to QA

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Alena Cherkashina
<ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just completed introduction to QA and opened an account in Bagzilla.
> So I'm ready to start contributing in AOO.
> I can test in Window 7 64bit

Hello Alena, and welcome to the Apache OpenOffice project!

I've added you to the "qa-team" in Bugzilla.  Now you have extra
permissions to edit bugs, change their status, etc.

Please add your information to the wiki page here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/QA+Testing+Preferences

I'll send you a set of user-submitted bugs that you can try to confirm
with AOO 3.4.1 on your Windows 7 machine.  The detailed instructions
for this are on the "Intro to QA" page under the "Easy QA Task:
Confirm New Defect Reports" section.

Give it a try and let me know on the mailing list if you have any questions.

Thanks!

-Rob