Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org> on 2011/05/13 15:45:29 UTC

"Powered By" logo

Do we have a (legally compliant) "powered by" logo that external users
can put on their website?

--sebastian

Re: "Powered By" logo

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
I think I already made all creatives. Check the website directory in mahout
svn.

sent from handheld device excuse typos
On May 13, 2011 8:17 PM, "Grant Ingersoll" <gs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Perhaps Robin, who did the original, can simply create one with "Powered
By" write over the Mahout wording, in smaller letters... Than we can link it
on the Wiki as SVG, PSD, .ai, etc. files.

Re: "Powered By" logo

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
That would be great! I need it as a reference to Mahout on the page of
the research project I'm participating in.

--sebastian

Re: "Powered By" logo

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Re: "Powered By" logo