Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniele Dellafiore <il...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/28 15:28:48 UTC

Make refresh working without @Persist

TP4 project on a 1.4 VM. Cannot reproduce the behavior of DirectLink
tutorial without @Persist annotation. My code:

.java

public abstract void setErrorMessage(String message);
public abstract String getErrorMessage();

in .page

<property name="errorMessage" persist="session"/>

in .html

I have a DirectLink, like in the tutorial:

parameters="Errors!!!">refresh error message</a>

and of course #refresh method calls a #setErrorMessage with a string
parameter

Nothing is refreshed. I also have a doSubmit method, in response to a
submit button, that return the same page with a new error message, and
no refresh even in that case.

What is missing?

Thanks.