Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Yoshida, Akitoshi" <ak...@sap.com> on 2007/05/11 14:03:41 UTC

SOAP 1.2 SOAPAction/action serialization in axis 1.4

Hello,
Depending on the SOAP version 1.1 or 1.2, HTTPSender and
CommonsHTTPSender in org.apache.axis.transport.http sets the content
type accordingly (switching between text/xml or application/soap+xml).
But it does not set the soapaction value correctly for SOAP 1.2 (it
needs to be set in the acton parameter in the content-type and not in
the SOAPAction header as it is done for SOAP 1.1). I didn't find any
JIRA entry for this problem and I don't know if there will be still
something fixed in Axis 1.x. Someone please let me know if I should
submit a patch for this in JIRA.

Regards, Aki