Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "Cawley, Tim" <Ti...@dsto.defence.gov.au> on 2007/03/27 11:02:01 UTC

Problems with typesystem descriptor editor

I'm having problems with both the typeSystemDescriptor and
analysisEngineDescriptor editors

The "add Type" button does nothing. I'm expecting a window as with
previous releases.

I'm using (trying to use) eclipse 3.2.2
uima 2.1.0-incubating
jdk1.5.0_10 and jre1.5.0_10 are the only java's I have installed.

Has anybody else had problems?

Cheers,

Tim

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.

Re: Problems with typesystem descriptor editor

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Problem is fixed in SVN (see Jira issue 364:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-364 )  I'm working with our
mentors to see how to get this fix out quickly.

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Cawley, Tim wrote:
> Using Google, the only place I can find "Unhandled event loop exception"
> is on the EMF newsgroups.
> These newsgroups seem to suggest it's a broken eclipse plugin.
>
> If anybody (frustration creeping in) can make the CDE work, please tell
> me what versions of java, eclipse and EMF you are using.
>
> I've tried totally clean installs with new workspaces countless versions
> of java, eclipse and EMF, nothing works.
>
> I've also tried two other people here and nobody else can make it work.
>
> I'm quickly going nuts.

Sorry - is a bug.  Fixed - see Jira issue 364.  -Marshall

RE: Problems with typesystem descriptor editor

Posted by William Surowiec <ws...@gmail.com>.
[...]

org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:169)

Posted by LASRI YASSINE <la...@gmail.com>.