Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Stefan Hubert <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/15 14:30:39 UTC

[MATH] Ordinary differential equations - stiff solver

Hi everybody!

I am curious if a support for solving stiff ordinary differential equations
is planned in future?

There are a lot of them available for Fortran 77 (e. g.
https://people.sc.fsu.edu/~jburkardt/f77_src/odepack/odepack.html). I do
have a direct Java translation of LSODE, maybe this helps to get started?

Best,
Stefan

Re: [MATH] Ordinary differential equations - stiff solver

Posted by Stefan Hubert <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giles,

Thanks for letting me know. I will see how I can get this thing started :)

Best,
Stefan

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.
Hi.