Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "web_nabble@sunilsamuel.com" <we...@sunilsamuel.com> on 2016/02/08 23:49:12 UTC

Issues with Spring DSL with Splitter + Tokenizer + Header

Hello,

I can do the following in Java DSL:
split(header("something").tokenize("\n")).to("something");

But I cannot do the same in Blueprint/Spring DSL:
<split>
<simple>${header.something}</simple>
<tokenize token="\n"/>
<to uri="something"/>

I get the following error:
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid
content was found starting with element 'camel:simple'. One of
'{"http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint":onException ...

Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
sunil.

Re: Issues with Spring DSL with Splitter + Tokenizer + Header

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Look at <tokenize> I think there is a headerName to set the header.

do X with Camel.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 11:49 PM, web_nabble@sunilsamuel.com
<we...@sunilsamuel.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can do the following in Java DSL:
> split(header("something").tokenize("\n")).to("something");
>
> But I cannot do the same in Blueprint/Spring DSL:
> <split>
> <simple>${header.something}</simple>
> <tokenize token="\n"/>
> <to uri="something"/>
>
> I get the following error:
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid
> content was found starting with element 'camel:simple'. One of
> '{"http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint":onException ...
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> thanks,
> sunil.