Posted to builds@apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/02 14:47:13 UTC

Dropping Jenkins admin karma

Hi,

In the past few months I haven't been able to contribute much to
Jenkins maintenance and I unfortunately don't see that changing in
near future, so instead of feeling bad about that I'd like to
officially stand down as a Jenkins admin. I'll still stick around as a
job-admin for the projects I'm involved in, but as seen in some recent
cases I'm no longer up to date enough to track down and fix issues in
the Jenkins installation itself.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

RE: Dropping Jenkins admin karma

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Thanks Jukka for all your past work, if you ever want to catch up and jump
in again
just shout.

Gav...