Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl> on 2015/11/25 14:36:48 UTC

RE: svn commit: r1716394 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/tests/cmdline/svnrdump_tests.py

We have an api to create test related tempnames and automatically handles deleting when done on the sandbox class.

Re: svn commit: r1716394 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/tests/cmdline/svnrdump_tests.py

Posted by Stefan Fuhrmann <st...@apache.org>.
On 25.11.2015 14:36, Bert Huijben wrote:

> [...]

Yup that should be improved. Done in r1716779.

-- Stefan^2.