Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net> on 2009/10/28 09:12:28 UTC

How to send Event to an Endpoint

Hi all,

I currently implement an event Listener future in ODE by implementing the BpelEventListener interface and create the file ode-axis2.properties. The whole works well, I can get the events while the engine execute the process.

Now I want to send this event to an endpoint. How can I do it? There is a static method doSend in the class HttpSoapSender. Should I use this method or is there any other method which is appropriate?

I mean this because doSend only sends file or have I to transform the BPELEvent into a file and use it?

Thanks in advance,

Pascal.

Re: How to send Event to an Endpoint

Posted by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net>.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your fast Answer and help.

Cheers,

Pascal.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Daniel Schleicher <sc...@googlemail.com>.