Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Neal Caffery <bi...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/12 01:27:31 UTC

Re: [CVE-2021-25640] Open Redirect or SSRF vulnerability usage of parseURL

Hi,

Sorry to bother you. I wonder if you can add credit for
https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-gw4j-4229-q4px about this cve. The
process would be simple, can refer to
https://docs.github.com/en/code-security/security-advisories/repository-security-advisories/editing-a-repository-security-advisory#about-credits-for-security-advisories
.

My github username is *madneal*. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.

Posted by Arnout Engelen <en...@apache.org>.
Hello Neal,

Thanks for your asking! Unfortunately, it looks like this is a
'global' advisory, and only 'repository' advisories have a 'credits'
field.

This raises the question of whether we would like to support
publishing 'repository' advisories for Apache projects to GitHub. I
brought up that question on the security-discuss list[0] and reached
out to GitHub, to see if they have the necessary infrastructure to
provide such advisories programmatically from the advisory tooling we
use at Apache.

Kind regards,

Arnout
[0]: https://lists.apache.org/thread/x4hx4nbp5tr4djgcsh4zlnryr4mmwlhp