Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mb...@apache.org> on 2022/02/02 21:58:51 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Thursday Feb 3 11 AM PST 20 CET

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Thursday February 3 11 AM Pacific
Standard Time (PST) 20 Central Europe to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

We use the following dial-in for audio and video. You need a Skype
account to join.
https://join.skype.com/lKWOxZDu2O5U

Agenda:
1. DB website migration
- DB website is migrated, ddlutils link is not working
- Do the subproject links still work after redeployment of the DB site?
2. JCP JSR-243 publishing the dtds and xsds
3. JDO 3.2 Release: vote successful
4. New db-jdo-site pull request "3.2 initial"
https://github.com/apache/db-jdo-site/pull/44
5. New db-jdo pull request "upgrade Felix maven-bundle-plugin for
Reproducible" https://github.com/apache/db-jdo/pull/36
6. JDK 18 Rampdown Phase 2 & JDK 19 Early-Access Builds (see Craig's email)
7. Issues with Fix Version JDO-3.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20JDO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22JDO%203.2%22

8. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:

[Jan 27 2022] AI Craig update the instructions in the 3.2  branch and
create a new PR for the changes. This will include putting the proposed
release into the dev directory before the vote.
[Jan 20 2022] AI Craig look at the specification and see if we should
update the J2EE reference to Jakarta or keep it and assume that people
know what the J2EE story is.
[Jan 20 2022] AI Craig ask JCP to publish the 3.2 dtd and xsd files.
[Jan 20 2022] AI Craig ask Oracle to redirect their JDO web page.
[Jan 20 2022] AI Tilmann: finish the 3.2 release in git; call a vote for
the 3.2 on the jdo-dev list. The PMC will need to approve it.
[Dec 09 2021] AI Craig: Try to contact all current/former participants
in JDO development and see if and how they want to be recognized on the
JDO and DB web sites. https://db.apache.org/whoweare.html
[Dec 02 2021] AI Tobias: find how to update and generate the
db.apache.org web site. Message private@db.apache.org and ask if anyone
has the latest information. If no response, ask users@infra.apache.org
for the truth.
[Oct 07 2021] AI Craig send a private message to all JSR-243 Expert
Group members asking if they wish to continue.
[Mar 25 2021] AI Craig: investigate "merging" papajdo and apache.clr
accounts
[Oct 17 2014] AI Matthew any updates for "Modify specification to
address NoSQL datastores":https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651?

Regards Michael

Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Thursday Feb 3 11 AM PST 20 CET

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Tilmann for getting the websites fixed, much appreciated!

bryan