Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/06 19:59:18 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0

Hello all,

I would like to propose an Apache Artemis 1.4.0 release.

Since 1.3.0 we've had a lot of fixes and improvements:

* Global Max Size for Paging (Default mode is now is paging)
* Disk Size monitor
* Interceptors support added to the MQTT
* Reload support for the configuration
* AMQP and Stomp Improvements
* Many more bug fixes.
* Specific IDE settings are now removed from the source distribution

The release notes can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12336052

The binary distributions can be found here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1106/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.4.0/

The source archives can be found here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1106/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.4.0/

The Maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1106/

The source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.4.0

The project website for that version has been staged to:
http://home.apache.org/~clebertsuconic/

The vote will remain open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 1.4.0
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my (non-binding) +1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0

Posted by Bennet Schulz <ma...@bennet-schulz.de>.
0

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0

Posted by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com>.
+1 (Binding)

Looks good.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
+1

Regards

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.4.0

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 3:59 PM Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to propose an Apache Artemis 1.4.0 release.
>
> Since 1.3.0 we've had a lot of fixes and improvements:
>
> * Global Max Size for Paging (Default mode is now is paging)
> * Disk Size monitor
> * Interceptors support added to the MQTT
> * Reload support for the configuration
> * AMQP and Stomp Improvements
> * Many more bug fixes.
> * Specific IDE settings are now removed from the source distribution

;-P

> The release notes can be found here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12336052
>
> The binary distributions can be found here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1106/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.4.0/
>
> The source archives can be found here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1106/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.4.0/
>

> The Maven repository is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1106/
>
> The source tag:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.4.0
>
> The project website for that version has been staged to:
> http://home.apache.org/~clebertsuconic/
>
> The vote will remain open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 1.4.0

+1 release contents look good.  signature checks out.  builds from source.