Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by bp...@orange-ftgroup.com on 2010/04/26 12:57:16 UTC

Multitenant with CAS-LDAP

Hi all,
We are using and testing a multitenant version of Ofbiz/Tercompta with purpose ldap (coupled with CAS).
When ldap purpose is not used, we are able to choose a tenant in GUI during login.
But with ldap/cas there is no GUI!
How can we set correct tenantId ?  what is best procedure to follow ? modify classes in package org.ofbiz.webapp.control?  Customize a LoginWorker for instance?

Thanks

Re: Multitenant with CAS-LDAP

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
I haven't read the new multitenant.

If the login page is same for all, you can either customize it for user
to choose his tenant or parse his tenant from the attributes of CAS
service validation. Personally I prefer the latter one.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-04-26一的 12:57 +0200,bpaume.ext@orange-ftgroup.com写道: