Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/05/10 23:39:25 UTC

[MILESTONE] Apache Mnemonic (incubating) development

Hi Folks,

  With the support and contribution from you and our community, Mnemonic
has evolved to integrate with Apache Hadoop© and Apache Spark©. it makes
those two popular computing engines possible to get benefits from Durable
Object Model and Durable Computing Model.

  We continue to enrich features of Mnemonic and add new concept/model to
Mnemonic. we also encourage you to propose ideas, suggestion for Mnemonic
development and introduce more contributors to our community, Thanks!

Very truly yours.
+Gary.

Re: [MILESTONE] Apache Mnemonic (incubating) development

Posted by Gary Wong <qi...@gmail.com>.
Yes sure, looks It seems a good timing for us to consider about press to
reach broader audience. please guide us to create one if desired. Thanks!

Very truly yours.
+Gary

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Wow, that sounds great, kudos!

Posted by "Johnu George (johnugeo)" <jo...@cisco.com>.
Sure Gary.

+1 to focus on improving docs/website and publishing benchmark results for the community.

Regards,
Johnu

On 5/10/17, 6:02 PM, "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org> wrote:

    Yes I agree with you, a quick start guide with some example code snippets
    would be very helpful for user/developer to get into it, the website of
    mnemonic also need re-organized to accommodate it.

    For the benchmark, I'm looking forward to carrying out with you
    collaboratively for publishing some more unbiased performance results.

    Regarding more features, we could create a new thread to discuss about it,
    there might be more potential values to our audience. Thanks!

    Very truly yours.
    +Gary

    On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 5:16 PM, Johnu George (johnugeo) <johnugeo@cisco.com

Posted by Debojyoti Dutta <dd...@gmail.com>.
Patrick has a great point. We should follow up with Sally. I can volunteer to do this.

Debo

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.