Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Harikrishna Patnala <Ha...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/07/01 04:47:01 UTC

Re: Regarding the VPC offering

Hi Vivek,

For the default VPC offering, in the database I see both "InternalLbVM" and "VpcVirtualRouter" as the providers for the LB service. Though the list response in UI only shows "IntenalLbVM".  That is the reason you could create both internal and public LB tiers.

While creating a new VPC offering from UI we are providing only one option to select the provider. This could be a UI improvement to provide option to select multiple providers.

You can try API or Cloudmonkey to create a VPC offering with multiple providers. I gave it a quick try something like below.

(localcloud) 🐱 > create vpcoffering displaytext="test" name="test" supportedservices=Lb serviceProviderList[0].service=Lb serviceProviderList[0].provider=VpcVirtualRouter serviceProviderList[1].service=Lb serviceProviderList[1].provider=InternalLbVm

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Harikrishna