Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/30 16:19:01 UTC

Synapse As a Module synapse.mar on Axis2

Hi Devs,

I've done few internal changes to run Synapse as a module on Axis2. So the
user has only need to drop synapse.mar to the modules folder. Once
synapse.mar being engaged,  SynapseDispatcher will precede over other
dispatchers in the system.
Only thing user need to aware about the location of the synapse.xml and this
can be given as a system property SYNAPSE_XML.

Thank you

Saminda

Re: Synapse As a Module synapse.mar on Axis2

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saminda;

I really like to have synapse working in this way :)

Saminda Abeyruwan wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I've done few internal changes to run Synapse as a module on Axis2. So
> the user has only need to drop synapse.mar to the modules folder.
> Once  synapse.mar being engaged,  SynapseDispatcher will precede over
> other dispatchers in the system.
> Only thing user need to aware about the location of the synapse.xml
> and this can be given as a system property SYNAPSE_XML.
>
> Thank you
>
> Saminda

Deepal
~Future is Open~