Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/15 14:13:20 UTC

red5-debug.bat Main Class error

I am installing OpenMeetings from Apache.org, at step "Running OM 2.X for the first time", I locate the folder C:\red5, and run the script called “red5-debug.bat” using Command Line and viewing the following error

Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
Error: Could not find or load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap

How can I resolve this issue?

Re: red5-debug.bat Main Class error

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
I did as you said. But still failed to move on.

________________________________
Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
I did as you directed but still it showing as:

C:\red5>red5-debug.bat
Starting Red5

Web: www.robertbird.com <http://www.robertbird.com/>

  <http://www.robertbird.com.au/>

www.codetwo.com <http://www.codetwo.com/>

I am installing OpenMeetings from Apache.org <http://apache.org/> , at step "Running OM 2.X for the first time", I locate the folder C:\red5, and run the script called “red5-debug.bat” using Command Line and viewing the following error

http://www.codetwo.com

Re: red5-debug.bat Main Class error

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.