Posted to users@camel.apache.org by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> on 2014/05/09 23:12:15 UTC

Re: Apollo support in Camel

now that openwire supported has been added to Apollo...anyone using it with
Camel JMS yet?

if so, any advice/lessons learned?

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
> A future release of Apollo will support JMS, and thus you can then use
> the camel-jms component.
>

> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM, MichaelAtSAG &lt;

> mebevilacqua@

> &gt; wrote:
>> I saw the recent release of Apollo 1.0 and wanted to understand if this
>> can
>> be used as a component in Camel.
>>
>> --

> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> FuseSource
> Email:

> cibsen@

> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

-----
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com

Re: Apollo support in Camel

Posted by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com>.
thanks Christian...I'm looking into migrating a Camel 2.13 app from using an
external AMQ 5.9 broker to Apollo...just curious what (if any) client
code/config changes are required

I've played with it just to see if it works.. anything specific?

-----

Re: Apollo support in Camel

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 2:12 PM, boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> wrote:
> now that openwire supported has been added to Apollo...anyone using it with
> Camel JMS yet?
>
> if so, any advice/lessons learned?
>

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
>> A future release of Apollo will support JMS, and thus you can then use
>> the camel-jms component.
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM, MichaelAtSAG &lt;
>
>> mebevilacqua@
>
>> &gt; wrote:
>>> I saw the recent release of Apollo 1.0 and wanted to understand if this
>>> can
>>> be used as a component in Camel.
>>>
>>> --
>>

>> --