Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> on 2016/02/03 02:31:06 UTC

Re: client_failover-itest flakiness

Hey Mike

Did you make any progress on this before going out of town? Any WIP patch
you can share? I'd like to get this fixed (or consider reverting the change
that made it flaky) before the upcoming 0.7.0 release.

-Todd

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com>.
Yeah, I was able to get it fixed. Just posted another rev at
http://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/1952/

Mike