Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Chow <er...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/03 05:50:25 UTC

site:deploy with FTP not working

Hello,

I use site:deploy to deploy the site to a FTP directory. But it seems
nothing to FTP.

I check the plugin.jelly of the "site", and create a build.xml to try
the FTP task. Everything works fine. After that, I also tried to add a
goal in maven.xml, with the same task taht I define in the build.xml,
but also failed to use FTP.

The plugin of site is 1.6.
Maven 1.0.2.

The following is my project.xml

--------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project>
   <pomVersion>3</pomVersion>
   <name>dsequery</name>
   <id>dsequery</id>
   <groupId>dsequery</groupId>
   <currentVersion>1.0</currentVersion>
   <organization>
    <name>DSE</name>
    <url>http://www.economia.gov.mo</url>
    <logo>/images/banner.jpg</logo>
  	</organization>
  	<logo>/images/logo.jpg</logo>
  	<inceptionYear>2005</inceptionYear>
   <package>mo.dse.*</package>
   <gumpRepositoryId>ejcourse</gumpRepositoryId>

   <shortDescription>DSE Online Query Tools</shortDescription>
   <description>DSE Online Query Tools</description>

   <url>http://www.economia.gov.mo</url>

   <siteAddress>mdsesrv10</siteAddress>

   <siteDirectory>c:/temp/site</siteDirectory>

   <repository>
    <connection>scm:cvs:pserver:hkc@mdsesrv10:/CVS:dse</connection>
    <developerConnection>scm:cvs:pserver:hkc@mdsesrv10:/CVS:dse</developerConnection>
    <!--
    <url></url>
    -->
  </repository>

   <dependencies>

   	<dependency>
         <groupId>servletapi</groupId>
         <artifactId>servletapi</artifactId>
         <version>2.3</version>
         <type>jar</type>
      </dependency>

      <dependency>
         <groupId>commons-fileupload</groupId>
         <artifactId>commons-fileupload</artifactId>
         <version>1.0</version>
         <type>jar</type>
      </dependency>

      <dependency>
         <groupId>commons-net</groupId>
         <artifactId>commons-net</artifactId>
         <version>1.1.0</version>
         <type>jar</type>
      </dependency>

   	<dependency>
         <groupId>mopath</groupId>
         <artifactId>mopath</artifactId>
         <version>1.0</version>
         <type>jar</type>
      </dependency>
   </dependencies>

   <!-- build information for the project -->
  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
  </build>

  <reports>
    <report>maven-jdepend-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-checkstyle-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-changes-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-changelog-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-developer-activity-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-file-activity-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-javadoc-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-jxr-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-junit-report-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-tasklist-plugin</report>
    <report>maven-multiproject-plugin</report>
  </reports>
</project>

And my project.properties

maven.site.deploy.method=ftp