Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by manoj <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 23:54:18 UTC

Specify start and end range for Tasks Api

Hello All,

I'm using the following API to get all the tasks relating to a job. The
problem is, if the number of tasks are in say 1million range then the data
returned by this api is too huge to store in memory before I process the
data and save it.

I was wondering if I can specify a range say: start and end of taskID and
get only 1K task at a time.
Basically I want to chop down the day instead of getting all at once.

http://<history server http
address:port>/ws/v1/history/mapreduce/jobs/{jobid}/tasks

Thanks,
--Manoj Kumar M

Re: Specify start and end range for Tasks Api

Posted by manoj <ma...@gmail.com>.
Any suggestions on the following query?

Thanks,
Manoj